Saturday 29 August 2015

Lesson 2 Different Cutting of Vegetables , Tomato Concasse & saute the vegetable

Yeah, this is my first class of kitchen operation so excited and a little bit confused because I don't know my chef fierce or not??


By the way, my chef so nice and patient when he was teaching us.

My second class we start to cut different type of vegetables and we also learn how to saute vegetable.

This is first time I learn butter also can cook with vegetable. Wow, so surprise to me >....<

First let me show you what I learn about cutting the vegetables with different ways

This beautiful one is my cutting by my chef. Of course not me because mine will beautiful than my chef Haha ( sorry chef kidding lah hahaha )

This is my and Dayang works when cutting the vegetables I also don't forget to cut my finger 
(OMG SO~~~~~hurt !!!!!!!! )
Although it look a little bit messy but chef also praise our Cisoler cut very nice !!!



Yeah this work is I practice in my house haha. I do some decoration on the corner haha let it doesn't look so boring haha!!! 
(I tell my mum I cut my finger before telling her I think she will call me be careful next time by the way she not!!!! She just said next time you cut your finger You Change To Other Course!!!!! 
OMG Mum, I so regret to tell you!!!! T^T )


Now I can to show you how to do a Tomato Concasse 

Step 1: Boil a pot of hot water.
Step 2: Cut down the top of the tomato with your knife.

Step 3:Then use your knife draw a cross on the bottom of tomato.

Step 4: Prepare a bowl of ice water and put a lot of ice cubes.
Step 5: Put the tomato inside the boil water about 45 seconds.
Step 6: Then deep the tomato into the ice water about 30 seconds.
Step 7: Now you can peel your tomato skin easily.



 Now I want to show you how to saute the vegetables

Besidesthat we just not only can saute the vegetables, we also can saute the chicken fillet or mushroom, etc.

Okay, don't write too much Now  I show you the ways of saute vegetables from my chef

Ingredients : Butter, salt, pepper, some vegetables (such as broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, etc), ice water, garlic & onion.

Step 1: Cisoler the garlic and onion, 
Step 2: Blanch the vegetables with a pot of boil water about 2 min and put it into the iced water.
Step 3: Melt the butter with a saute pan, (PLEASE DON'T BURN YOUR BUTTER !!!!)
Step 4:Then put all the ingredients inside the saute pan except the salt and pepper.
Step 5: When all the vegetables already cooked, you can seasoning it with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Now you can serve your delicious Vegetable Saute.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment